It’s not easy to find plus size clothing as trends rise and fall. Navigating through brands that are flattering, comfortable and easy to wear can also be daunting. Because they look cheaply made and not even stylish, you can get disappointed to shop for plus size clothing in Canada.
Lucky for us, there are so many shops that are finally putting out fantastic choices for plus sized women With extended sizes and good fabrics, you can keep updating your wardrobe right here in Canada. Here are some of the retailers both online and brick and mortar for you to check out.
Shop for plus size clothing at:
Laura specializes in formal wear, with clothing perfect for prom, weddings or any other fancy-schmancy event you might need an outfit for. The size range is 14 to 24 and they have free standard shipping (excluding YK, NT and NU, which cost $18), $25 express shipping (excluding YK, NT and NU, which cost $45).
- They also carry loads of everyday essentials like jeans, knitwear and outerwear.
- Price Range: $50 to $350
Inspired by Jennifer Lopez, PrettyLittleThing comes in size 00 to 24. They come with affordable pricing and offer a fabulous range.
- Regular sales and discounts
- Beautiful, affordable clothing
- Great range of skirts, knits, coats, swimwear and much more
Charlotte Russe Plus Size
Super affordable, trend-driven clothing and accessories and they offer $20 standard shipping.
- The sizes start from 14 and go upto 26.
- Price Range: $5 t0 $50
We love this Canadian retailer for its on-trend designs, cool celeb collabs (Jordyn Woods! Ashley Graham!) and actually affordable prices.
- They carry clothing, workout wear, lingerie, swimwear and accessories
- The sizes start at X to 4X and 12 to 24
- Price Range: $10 to $250
- Shipping: Free for orders over $120 and free returns
Launched in 1992, Anthropologie is a lifestyle brand that celebrates fashion art, culture and design. The brand’s new APlus collection features its best labels in more inclusive sizes.
- Size Range: Up to size 3X or 26W
- Price Range: $50 to $600
- Shipping: Cost varies based on location and order total
Elevated basics, lingerie, workwear and outerwear can all be found at this plus-size retailer.
- The sizes start at 14 to 24
- Price Range: $30 t0 $200
- Shipping: $5 standard shipping
Showpo has its own plus size section. It celebrates those with a curvy body and offer over 100 new styles each and every week.
- A range of designs from casual to nightlife party
- Stocks a broad range of styles in sizes 6 to 20
- Great fabrics and colours
- Popular and well known brand
Khloé Kardashian’s Insta-famous denim line that’s known for figure-flattering styles
- Size Range: Up to 24
- Price Range: $150 to $260 USD
- Shipping: Cost varies based on location, standard and express options available
This Canadian store specializes in workwear for men and women. The classic retailer range looks great and is super comfy.
- Very durable
- Great pricing with items priced under $20
- Has a range of larger sizes
- Stocks a fantastic range of shoes from slippers to hiking boots and workboots
A swimwear line made for curvy bodies, with a major emphasis on fit and silhouette
Size Range: Stocks a broad range of styles in 8 to 26 and B to J cups
Price Range: $20 t0 $100 USD
Shipping: Cost varies based on location
Hudson’s Bay or “The Bay” has a fantastic range of plus size options that are ideal for work and play.
- Great range of fashion
- Quality fashion brand
- Classic and fashion items
This brand is chic, affordable and super interesting. There is something to suit every taste.
- New fashion items from $16
- Shop for all occasions
- A range of outfits
- Fast, easy to use website
Reese Witherspoon‘s coveted line now caters to plus-size women through its collaboration with Eloquii.
- Size Range: Up to size 28
- The Spring/Summer 2018 collection features 16 beautiful pieces in her signature prints and silhouettes.
- Price Range: $55 t0 $225 USD
- Shipping: $19.50 USD standard shipping
Boohoo has fashionable clothing with a plus size and curves section. The range is feminine, sexy and in vogue.
- Dressy and casual options
- Dedicated plus size and curve section
- Stocks both men’s and women’s clothing
- Afterpay available
Working out has never looked so chic thanks to Joe Fresh’s new extended sizes for their activewear line, which debuted in July 2018. The launch follows their creation of a plus line for their women’s clothing collection back in fall 2017
- Size Range: Up to size 22
- They feature the same great styles and prices in a more inclusive range.
- Price Range: $16 to $29
- Shipping: $8 for standard shipping, $17 for express shipping, free shipping for orders over $50
ASOS store stocks ASOS designs and over 850 other brands. It proudly partners with GLAAD, a large voice in the LGBTQ active space. It is all about promoting a healthy body image and not conforming to stereotypes.
- Offers ASOS brand designs in over 30 sizes, with all sizes for sale at one price
- Ethical, forward thinking company supporting a range of causes
- Trendy, popular label
- A range of unique fashion items
A line of high-performance workout wear and athleisure designed by plus size model Candice Huffine.
- This brand is focused on sustainability
- Manufactured in the United States with local and recycled materials.
- Size Range: Up to size 32
- Price Range: $20 t0 $100 USD
- $15 USD standard shipping
Everything you need is at the site! In addition to plus size clothing, you can do your grocery shopping. Buy makeup, sporting equipment jewelry and watches, homewares, toys, and more.
- Bargain items starting under $10
- Special discounts for members
- Fashion range for men and women ranging from casualwear through to evening wear
Us curvy girls have got to stick together and changes arise as a result. It shouldn’t matter what size we are, but clothes that make us feel confident and stylish matter a lot in bringing more body positivity to the world. So go ahead and shop!