Most well known for co-hosting the French Canadian television program Menage a Trois, Maripier Morin is also notable as a model and fashion expert. As an online personality, she has accumulated 50,000 Twitter followers and over 550,000 Instagram followers.
Maripier Morin: Bio, Quick Facts and Net Worth
- Maripier Morin rose to prominence as a contestant on the Quebec-produced reality television series Double Occupancy.
- In 2015, she was featured on a daily fashion feature in LOULOU magazine. Little more than a year later, she was offered her first contract in television. She was then selected as one of the briefcase models for the French version of Deal or No Deal.
- Hailing from Montreal, Quebec in Canada, she had a high-profile relationship with Canadian professional hockey player Brandon Prust. They had been together for 10 years and became one of the most famous celebrity couples in Montreal.
- Brandon Prust and Maripier Morin were on the Hockey Wives reality-TV show on the W Network, where they discussed her shocking spending habits. Brandon Prust once played for the New York Rangers, just like Michael Nylander.
- She is an ambassador of Reebok in Canada and was in a campaign called BE MORE HUMAN.
- She is also the face of makeup ads.
- She also co-hosted La Voix Junior on TVA network, a spin off of the popular TV contest The Voice.
- In the spring of 2016, Maripier finally realized her dream. She wanted to host her own late night talk show with Maripier!, the flagship program of CanalZ. The third season will air in the fall of 2018.
- She has, since 2015, been the face of Revlon Cosmetics in Canada. She also signed a partnership with Buick.
- What do people like about Maripier Morin? One thing is the fact that she is accessible and fundamentally down to earth. Her genuine sense of humor makes her all the more engaging. She is widely perceived as a “woman about town”, which is translated in her unmistakable style.
- In 2018, she hosts the French-Canadian version of The Wall: Face au Mur.
- According to IMBD, she stars in Le Triomphe de l’Argent, her first big role on the silver screen. The highly anticipated movie is directed by Oscar-winning director Denys Arcand.
Who is Maripier Morin?
Maripier Morin the beautiful host and model born on July 7, 1986 in Quebec City, Canada. She is a popular French Canadian television host who rose to prominence as a contestant on the Quebec-produced reality television series Double Occupancy. The show is in French, one of the many languages spoken in Canada. She has ranked on the list of those famous people who were born on July 7, 1986. The 33 year old is one of the Richest TV Show Hosts who was born in Canada.
Is Maripier Morin Married?
Maripier Morin has had a high-profile relationship with Canadian professional hockey player Brandon Prust. They had been together for 10 years and became one of the most famous celebrity couples in Montreal. They said their “i-do’s” in 2017 after Prust’s NHL career had ended thanks to an end following one season with the Vancouver Canucks after the Canadiens traded him in exchange for Zack Kassian. Prust and Morin were featured on the Hockey Wives reality-TV show on the W Network.
Hockey star Brandon Prust grew up in London, Ontario, where he attended Regina Mundi Catholic College. Over here, he excelled in multiple sports, and was recognized as the outstanding student athlete in 2000–01 school year. The number 8 he wore with the Canadiens is the same number he wore as a football player in high school. His favourite team growing up was the Toronto Maple Leafs, and his favourite player was Wendel Clark, after whom he has tried to model his game. He has an uncle who was a Broadway actor. Brandon’s interests besides hockey include golf and watching baseball.
The former professional ice hockey left winger, began dating Montrealer TV host Maripier Morin in 2010. On June 22, 2015, the couple got engaged and subsequently married in 2017. She has been a cast member on three seasons of the Canadian reality series Hockey Wives. In September of 2019, the couple announced over Instagram that they were separating after 10 years together, of which two years they were married.
Following their split, she wrote on her Instagram post: “Life is not a long calm river and it brings its share of waves. Brandon and I, after a long thought, decided to continue our routes separately. I would like to sincerely thank you for your love and support over the past 10 years. These are extremely difficult moments and thank you in advance for respecting us in our desire not to talk about it further. Life is a long road and often comes with challenges. Brandon and I have decided to go our separate ways. It’s a very difficult time for both of us but it’s a good idea to have a good time. We will not comment on it, thank you for respecting us.”
Meanwhile, Prust wrote on Instagram too saying: “Maripier Morin and I have decided to go our separate ways,”…..“Thanks you everyone for your love and support over the years.”
What is Maripier Morin’s Net Worth?
The salary of the former participant of Occupation Double who has climbed the ranks in an impressive way seems high, but she is one of the only personalities who dares to reveal it.
French Canadian television program host Maripier Morin’s net worth was disclosed in 2019. She said that her business brought her $1.3 million in revenue in 2018. However, she also said that she, herself, earned a gross salary of $150,000 plus $100,000 in dividends.
Although her FULL salary is not revealed yet, it’s better to check out the net worth of other well known TV presenters in the country to get an estimate of how much money she makes because the number above could come from ad revenues. Considering the fact that Maripier Morin has been hosting for the past 12 years, we can chalk up her net worth to quite a larger sum. Her marriage could also have thrown something extra her way, especially since her husband spoke about her conning him.
The former hockey player published a photo of an advertising campaign for the Rockland Centre with his old flame. Accompanying the photo was this message: “Still haven’t seen a penny from this ad with @centrerockland that @maripiermorin made me do.” After three hours, the star deleted the photo from his Instagram account, which has more than 208,000 followers. In his second caption, Prust alleged that Morin “conned” him: “She made 120k and I made 40k, which I never got. Guess she conned me on that too.”
If Maripier has often talked about moments when she was completely broke, she also talks about her big years in bars: “We never went out without $400 in our pockets. You do that 2-3 nights a week, it’s damn money. And it’s cash money. But everything that came in stood out. There was no saving, we did not put a penny aside. “
But today, it is elsewhere: Maripier is a blogger, she signed contracts with brands like Blush, Buick, Revlon, Bon Look and Reebok, and it is also a host and actress. You can think of TV shows, or even the movie The Fall of the American Empire. The celebrity may have married a hockey player, but for her, it’s got nothing to do about money, it has always been about passion. Unlike many hockey wives, Maripier would not have just stayed at home. Due to her passion, she brought in $ 1.3 million in revenue to her business in 2018. However, she says she paid a gross salary of $150,000 plus dividends of $100,000.
It’s quite an amount, but the host thinks it was a record year in her career: “I won’t have more years like this. It’s once in a career, ”she thinks.
But how does she spend this money? She analyzed her finances with a professional in the reality show episode, and even she was surprised. Her biggest expense is her clothes, her make-up and her hairdressing costs for various professional outings, or for the many galas. If Maripier is well recognized for being perfect from head to toe, we can say that she pays the price of $ 78,000!
One expense that made her ex-husband react was his travel expenses – $ 38,289, exactly. “$ 39,000 is an annual salary! (…) My father will be in your ** after me! She said, discouraged. In her defense, the host explains that in 2018, she went about two weekends a month to London, where Brandon Prust, her husband at the time, lived. If we are often discouraged by looking at the amount we spend at the restaurant, Maripier is no exception. That’s $ 20,162 she spent in restaurants in 2018.
What Is Maripier’s Height And Weight?
- Height: Although it isn’t confirmed we can estimate her height to be around 5′ 4½” (1.64 m).
- Weight: Although it isn’t confirmed we can estimate her weight to be around 50 to 60 kgs.
- Body Measurements: 31, 22, 33
- Physical Stats:
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown