Releve 31 (RL-31): All You Need to Know

The Releve 31 or RL-31 slip is used in the Canadian province of Quebec as a tax slip for property owners who rent their property (or parts of it) to tenants or subtenants. Anyone who receives any rental income through a leased real estate property like a place of business or residence, needs to file the RL-31 slip before the set due dates. Let’s find out more about it. Read full article on

Related posts

Gambling Taxes in Canada

Akarsh Shekhar

Personal Financing: How Does Payday Loan Work?

Akarsh Shekhar

Investment In 2022: Best Tools At Your Disposal

Akarsh Shekhar

Leave a Comment